Friday, October 26 & Saturday, October 27
6pm-9pm (the first hour will be more kid friendly)
Browns Ridge Family Farm - 603 Browns Ridge Rd (click here for directions)
$12/adult $8/children 8 and under
Crescent Lake School trip to The Ecology School!
- You are entering at your own risk
- Strobes and black lights are used - anyone sensitive to strobe lights, noises, darkness, black lights, tight spaces, easily scared, etc. should stay away!
- The staff will not touch you, we ask that you please do not touch them. There are hours and hours of preperattion for this event, please help us by respecting the props and equipment.
- Please do not bring flashlights, flash photography, or pets :(
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Thank you for not smoking anywhere on property!
- Please take care entering and exiting the property (slowly) and watch for families walking
- Rowdy groups need not come, this is a family friendly event!
- You must have fun!
The "Fine Print"
Light refreshments will be available including:
- Cotton candy
- Hot apple cider
- Water and soda
This year, we are pleased to be helping a special cause at the Crescent Lake Elementary School fifth grade class! Towards the end of the year, the fifth grade class will be atteding The Ecology School!
Since 1998, The Ecology School has brought innovative ecology education programs to thousands of children throughout New England and nationwide. They accentuate the magic, mystery and wonder of nature so that students can better understand and care for the environment!
Their mission closely aligns with BRFF's and we strongly support this school trip as it will be an amazing experience for students!
They need your help! Please consider donating! A portion of the procedes will be donated to the school. If you wish to donate directly to the trip, please contact us - 100% of your donation would go directly towards the trip.
Brown's Ridge Family Farm's
Celebrate Halloween with the whole family! Not too scary for little ones, we can even turn down the scare factor if you wish. Have them wear their costumes!
Our spooky maze has become a family tradition for many and this year will be no different. Navigate your way through a dark and scary maze with new exciting scares at every corner. Ghosts, goblins, spiders, scare crows, and more will "greet" you along the way. When you make it successfully through the maze you can spend time in the petting area of the farm!